Me Too, because of:
- The man that showed me what a condom was for at 5 years old;
- The elderly male neighbour who grabbed me to him and kissed me at 10 years old;
- The man that used my budding breast “to dial Ketchikan” at 12 years old;
- The boy on the bus who viciously pulled my hair until I undid my jacket so he could see my breasts at 13 years old;
- The man who told everyone in the room I spent my time “fanny flogging” at 14 years old;
- The boy at the bus stop who restrained me, groped my breasts and gave me a love bite when I was 15 years old;
- The man who said “sit on my knee and we’ll talk about the first thing that comes up” while fondling my bum at 16 years old;
- The father of a friend who looked at my jumper with the Snowy Mountains across my chest and told me he’d like to climb my mountains at 17 years old;
- The man that showed me his morning glory and told me his wife wouldn’t do anything about it at breakfast when I was 18 years old.
So #MeToo before I was even truly a woman.